Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I am using JLINK BASE with cypress EZ USB sdk .I am getting ERROR: Bad JTAG communication: Write to IR: Expected 0x1, got 0x7 (TAP Command : 15)... Show More
Peya_4162826

I want to get the system tick in millisecond, which function can get it?

rolic_4206696
Hi:     I want to use cdc virtual uart as a debug uart, but PC uart tool can not print  anything.can you help me? Show More
Peya_4162826
when debug message output is OK, then use CyU3PTimerCreate to create one timer, use CyU3PDebugPrint in timer call back function, It can not print mess... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hello,I'm trying to send raw Image data with my CYUSB3KIT-003 to my PC. However currently it looks like my program to send the data is to slow (I get ... Show More
SaGi_4116301
Hello,I am using the EZ USB FX3 board to build an interface to an external device that requires an approx. 100MHz clock and puts out a serial 100MHz s... Show More
ElRu_4198366
Hi Cypress,We using CYUSB3KIT-003 development kit to test the "cyfxisosrcsink" firmware project, and attachd we encounter abnormal data streaming whil... Show More
yiwa_4244806
Hi there,When I was reviewing source code for FX3 U3V device, I found a question as below:the function source code is:=== uint32_t *uniqueIDreg = (uin... Show More
Peya_4162826
Import project “C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\msc_examples\cyfxmscdemo”, then select build project, appear following erro... Show More
yvjec_3905651
Hey there,Since more than ten years were using a CY7C68013 USB without any big problems. However, we recently noticed customer increasing complaining ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.