Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GiSa_4520796
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using the below attached firmware before i am using it for transferring data from P-Port to U-Port which is working fine and endpoints are als... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloPage 47 of FX3 data sheet (Document Number: 001-52136 Rev. * X)  is described No.1~No.11 as Errata Summary.Please tell me whether all the errata ... Show More
steven
Hi:   Now, i Can correct  read Sensor ID ,but  i Can not Writer register config in Register.   can call me ? my phone 18911808268 Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi,I am writing a custom firmware flasher for a device I built. I am trying to use libusb-1.0 which requires a compatible driver to be installed for t... Show More
AlSh_4533926
Newest versions of FX3 SDK firmware library (1.3.2 and higher) have problem with CYUSB3013: abnormally slow processing of standard EP0 control read re... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I want to send the data from P-Port to S0 Port of SD Card of FX3S and I am using the firmware example which came with EZ USB SDK in path "C:\Progra... Show More
GiSa_4520796

Hi,

How to write .bmp (Image) files into SD Card using FX3S.

Regards,

Srujana.

ViKu_2048416
Hi,I have tried to open the disassembly view in eclipse but it does not shows any information, please refer the below screen shot.It seems to be I am ... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi,I'm sending 800x480 grayscale 10bpp image from FPGA to FX3 throgh 32-bit busWhich streaming-encoding format GUID should I specify in descriptor (Cy... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to include a time stamp in my code using CySysTickGetValue() function for CX3 platform (SDK version 1.3.3) to find the time taken for a pa... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.