Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

haxu_299926
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to receive the date ,and first send a leader package, then a data package, and then a trailer package as the end. Similar to UVC header, but UV... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloSince there is a issue related to ESD test, they are considering the workaround with Hardware.However, because there was a strong request from th... Show More
ErTr_4575616
Hello,I've followed the instructions found in cyusb_mac_user_guide.pdf to build/install CyUSB Suite for Mac OS. I've gotten to the point where I can r... Show More
DoFl_4277251
Hi, I am currently working with the FX3 with MT9M114 Sensor. I have installed the EZ USB Suite but when I tried to import the project included in AN75... Show More
RoFl_4496141
While familiarizing myself with the FX3 I found about the CX3 and the GX3.Now, suppose I want a Eth-to-MIPI (or WiFi to HDMI output, if you want somet... Show More
Anonymous
I have developed an FPGA based Infrared Imaging system. The FPGA drives the sensor and reconstructs a 720p format video from the data captured from th... Show More
ToWo_4256761
Hello,is there any available information available i.e. schematics or programming guides for using a Lupa300 and the FX3?On semi has only limited info... Show More
ANM_4109281
We are trying to bring up our custom FX3 board which is supposed to interface with an FPGA board. However , due to mistake in the PCB footprint of the... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I am using EZ USB Suite. I just downloaded and reinstalle reinstalled the suite today, create a new Cypress Project and editing the cs3config.cycx mas... Show More
BBKi_4523881
Hi,I am trying to expand the bulk loop example so that the firmware to contain additional configurations.   I duplicated the CyFxUSBHSConfigDscr array... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.