Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaPo_1297961
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello!I want to use Slave FIFO and UART within single FX3 firmware, so I've merged two well-known Cypress examples, combine descriptors, so on. I use ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
We modify cyfxisosrcsink example code to disable USB3.0. let it only work on USB2.0 We have two question:1). if MaxPktSize  = 3, the streamer applicat... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi, Where I can find an example for cyusb3kit-003 (cyfx3sdk) where I can control GPIOs and receive interrupt events in one pin? ThanksLucas Show More
ToKi_1339406
Hello,I am going to change FX3 Booting mode from I2C to SPI. so please Let me know it can be used as parts below.- MT25QL256ABA1EW9-0SIT- MT25QL128ABA... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hi,Currently, We are using CyU3PSpiReceiveWords ( uint8_t *data,  uint32_t byteCount)  function to read spi flash data,the read speed is a little slow... Show More
XiHa_4731941
Hello,I am facing the same problem recently, so i want to know did you solve it?Besides, I have added the CyAPI.lib,User32.lib, SetupAPI.lib,legacy_st... Show More
RiBi_4316346
Hello,I created a CX3 project to stream video from a MIPI image sensor to a Windows 10 PC using UVC.The board mounting the sensor and the CX3 is a cus... Show More
ksks_926096
I am using CYUSB3014 board.when i use SF_streamIN.img. it works 320MByte/s in streamer tool.but when i compile source code. then compiled SlaveFifoSyn... Show More
AlEr_4025481
Hello!I'm playing with FX3 SuperSpeed DVK and stuck on PIB clocking. Could someone point me why CyU3PPibInit can't accept clkDiv greater than 32? How ... Show More
AvOm_4629506
Good day, gentlemen and ladies. I have a problem with USB3 on CX3. I used CyU3PUsbInitEventLog and CyU3PUsbGetEventLogIndex to understand why USB 3 is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.