Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dach_3214351
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    I want to setup many producer to many consumers as below:1. CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_2 and CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_CONS. DMA channel create mode is... Show More
user_4543491
When EZ-USB CX3 is powered by USB, how to judge whether CX3 is in normal working state? When the USB is connected to the computer, the computer does n... Show More
user_4067446
HiWe are working on a solution that involves i2C communication between the XC7A35T-1FTG256C and FX3 DK and are experiencing problems reading data from... Show More
YaXi_4492421
I want to achieve an interrupt timer, how to achieve it?I have seen from the data that it can be implemented by GPIO interrupt, but it can't generate ... Show More
XuWa_4652391
Hi team,i am woring on cx3 with a raw12 tof sensor. I want know how does raw12 align 16 bits. The pixel looks high side align four 0, can i modify it ... Show More
Robin_Peng
About FX3S
solved msg Solved
您好,目前有一个相机的项目,需要使用一款USB芯片,,要求这个芯片能具有读卡器的功能,给客户推荐的型号是:CYUSB3035,    由于客户还要求相机可以连接PC机进行通信,这样的话,是不是额外的在添加一个CYUSB3014芯片,若使用2个USB芯片,成本就会上去,能否有一个方案,既可以进行读卡,... Show More
SeungM_41
Hi I am writing to you behalf of my customer.My customer is using SD3 (CYUSB3025) as eMMC interface on S-port0. They have some question about default ... Show More
EsPo_3827446
I referred AN75779   How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB VideoClass (UVC) FrameworkI followed the chapter 3.6 Impleme... Show More
XuWa_4652391
Hi team,i want usb uart to send binary data, i tried CyU3PDebugPrint lile CyU3PDebugPrint(4, mybinarybuff);but all the data after 0 byte will be remov... Show More
DiDi_4439146
I have an LED controller where the RGB value is programmed with 24 bits of input data (attached to a GPIO pin)The timings are 1.2 uS per bit. A high b... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.