Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gyle_4646071
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello. I am Lee.I want to transmit the raw data of the RGB bayer image sensor using FX3.For the first time, I made an FX3 test board and tested it.The... Show More
PrM_1403381
Hi,I am referring to FX3 Fail Safe Firmware Update , and able to implement the second stage boot loader for i2c and it is working as expected. same wa... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, i am using CYUSB3014. Сan I configure AUTO DMA channel  between USB endpoint and SPI?    Thanks! Show More
hush_4779821
My project was compiled by mingw, but I have not been able to find the CyAPI.lib that can be used in mingw. Please refer to anyone who has encountered... Show More
EtWh_2921621
I'm trying to figure out some camera firmware that I inherited from somebody else. We're using a CX3 to control an Omnivision 4688. looking at the omn... Show More
RoFl_4496141
We just received our assemblies for our FX3-based board.However, my operating system (as well as the USB Control Center) recognizes it as an SD3 inste... Show More
ToUe_4772071
We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.When we updated windows version, we encounter communication troubles between the above... Show More
BrWu_4382966
In my code, based on the cyfx3s_msc example, I would like to have up to 4 user data partitions. The function arguments are commented (as below) that p... Show More
MeAf_4782076
Hello,The datasheet of the CYUSB306X rarely mentions USB-2 compatibility.1) Can you confirm it is also compatible with USB-2 and not only USB-3?2) Wha... Show More
ZhFa_4423811
CX3 DMA error
solved msg Solved
最近在CX3强化测试中发现,CX3在windows平台图像传输正常,同等测试条件,在Linux平台运行一段时间,时间不等, 会持续CX3会一直打印“DMA error”, linux接收端采用的是libusb,libusb_bulk_transfer 一直返回错误代码为-7,即LIBUSB_ERRO... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.