Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ArSa_3842301
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I am currently working with CX3 device getting frames from a CMOS Image Sensor(CIS). I have configured the MIPI information to get the data raw in... Show More
KRingg
I apologize if this question is remedial... I'm brand-new to the EZ-USB product line. I've developed a custom PCB that contains three EZ-USB CX3 ICs, ... Show More
TPI-96
Hello, Using the UAC1.0 example I am attempting to create a version that supports UAC2.0. I have edited the descriptors but I am unable to get the dev... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've studied the doc and knew how to modify theC:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\fw_build\fx3_fw\fx3.ld to reallocate the memory m... Show More
chsh_1759911
my program works fine on USB3.0 connect when i try to use 2.0, cant get any image  capture data by bushound get correct data length 15372*170+10252 ==... Show More
AbOu_4518286
Hello,   we are developing products based on EZ-USB FX3. My question is, can we use the cypress VID and PID. I read that: "Cypress VID can be used onl... Show More
suramyag1
Hi! I wanted to utilize the space remaining in the EEPROM for storing some data. However, with the I2C boot mode, it seems to fail. I've set the PMODE... Show More
UserP1994
Hello, how could I debug the code, I downloaded and installed EZ USB Suite and firmware examples but I need to debug it to find out exactly what happe... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I want to check data sequence for YUY2 format by UVC on Windows. Is it same as the following sequence which I found ? Any help will be highly app... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, When I was debugging the CX3 UVC project, I found that CyU3PI2cTransmitBytes in I2C_SensorWrite returned the error value 0x4a The error repre... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.