Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AlEr_4025481
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I made a simple GPIF-II design to read one 16-bit word to processor socket when external WE signal turns from low to high. Is timing tab for my de... Show More
NathanLE
Hello !  I am actually working on Lattice USB3 video bridge devkit which used Cypress EZ-USB FX3.  I try to  download a firmware on it but I have an e... Show More
Philip
Hello,We're trying to develop a custom module.However, we're facing several problems.let me explain our situation first.Our sensor has EMB data so out... Show More
IrAh_2291321
When we are using the FX3 in development everything works fine. We have questions on switching over to our own VID/PID once we obtain a VID from USB-I... Show More
julius_kaluz
Hi, In datasheet it is written that Fx3 should be capable to handle 50Mhz and 100MHz dataflow. We are able to do it only with 25MHz. Do you have an ex... Show More
Marc_O
Hi, I'm working on a FX3 -> FPGA (Xilinx Artix 7) interface using the GPIFII interface. I went through all the AN65974 document (a wonderfull piece:),... Show More
AnMc_4628076
Is it possible to use the SX3 "backwards" to can stream USB3 data to the SX3, then have it output video signals (RGB888, VSYNC, HSYNC, PCLK)?  Alterna... Show More
tetsuya_o
Hi,Our company want to resell FX3 driver(cyusb3.sys).According to "Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference", Companies need to contact Cypress Techn... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello In conducting the USB compliance test, Q1) Are there any registers that need to be checked to enable loopbacks and test patterns? https://www.cypress.com/file/134661/download... Show More
GrAU_4638336
Hello,I have been trying to get an image stream running on a CX3 + OV5640 board without success.The firmware contains UVC and CDC interface and the de... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.