Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

QiLi_4789831
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello      Follow the steps introduced in "Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX3 – KBA225748" to create a new CX3 project,According to t... Show More
Philip
Hello, Currently, I am not able to receive data at the bitrate supported by the sensor. After testing with several register sets, I found a suspicious... Show More
Philip
Hello,I'm developing a custom module. The number of calls to the "consumer events" side is less than expected. Even half the actual bitrate is transmi... Show More
educhene
Hello, I have a software (c++) using the v1.2.3.10 version of the CyUSB3 driver (.sys). This software is statically linked with the CyAPI.lib delivere... Show More
xuxinhang
When I use GPIF-II sync slave fifo interface with 2-bit address mode, I can successfully set watermark values for the four threads / P-port sockets. J... Show More
njxsy_wqf
After accessing the Android camera software, CX3_DMA_RESET_EVENT has been fed back all the time, resulting in AppInStop and AppInStart. Could you plea... Show More
juhu_4653696
hi, Last time i issue a problem is : https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/ubuntu-host-cypress-Isochronous-mode-can-t-open-multiple-cameras/m-p/274374... Show More
kjlee_2215711
Hello, We have been using CYUSB3014-BZXI and EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.0 version. The problem is it takes long time (about 250msec) in function CyU3PUartTransm... Show More
HossamAlzomor
I am trying to modify the cyUSB3,ini file inrder to use our own VID & PID values,I followed the steps in "Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference" s... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all, I found in CyUsb3.pdf the instructions to configure the inf file, although I don't have much experience with inf files in general. I've add... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.