Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

yoco_4642236
USB superspeed peripherals
max BW of fx3
solved msg Solved

What is the maximum CSI clock frequency that should be used per lane in the FX3 configuration utility?

ArSa_3842301
Hi,I am currently working in a CX3 project which need command an I2C device which has 1 byte address and 1 byte data. To do that I have implemented a ... Show More
qiu
Hello,           On Page 5 of the FX3 SDK troubleshooting guide, it says that            The USB driver in the FX3 SDK monitors the number of USB link... Show More
nick20
Hello,  I am trying to connect a Cypress Fx3 superspeed kit with a FPGA board using the synchronous slave FIFO 2bit example. Data TX(FPGA → FX3) using... Show More
charlie
Hello, I ran into a situation where all the application threads are unresponsive.   Using tx_thread_info_get() in the DMA callback of the CDC interfac... Show More
neptun
Hello everyone, I'm planning to buy CYUSB3KIT and build USB link. I searched a few hours for knowledge what exactly usb control center can (or cyusb o... Show More
NXTY_Nagata
Hi, I have two questions about fx3. Q1: When the CPU is done by software CPU resets(not whole device reset) , are the status of all I/O pins retained?... Show More
DaSe_3581511
Hello, inside the FX3 firmware the function CyU3PReturnStatus_t CyU3PUsbSetTxDeemphasis (uint32_t value) can be used to set the TX de-emphasis setting... Show More
TeMa_2997106
What is the maximum current value that can be passed through the GPIO pin of CYUSB3014-BZXI? Table 9 of the data sheet has a list of Iol and Ioh. Does... Show More
jl46
Hello, I tried referencing the pingpong buffer mechanism stated in AN75779 (UVC) for my ADC application. Using a GUI made in visual studio, I'm able t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.