Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jl46
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, In configuring the DMA channels, the size and count parameters dictate the amount of data that can be stored within the DMA channel: What I un... Show More
rs2123
Hello, I'm using the CYUSB3014 GPIF feature to capture data from an ADC. I have read from a forum inquiry here that there is a tendency for data loss ... Show More
jl46
Hello, I have used the codes from the FX3 SDK to build a custom GUI in visual studio to communicate with my FX3 board. The GUI and hardware is communi... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I refer "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\uac_examples" to create a UAC device on FX3, and it can be recognized by Windo... Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi, I am using a CX3 to bridge a MIPI camera to USB. The CX3 is booting from SPI FLASH.  There is no external I2C device connected. In that case, do I... Show More
SimonP
Hello, I am trying to configure my MIPI interface for camera AR0522 using the  CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration. I created a new CX3 project and filled... Show More
wyw
I use FX3 to make a composite device(uvc+uac+cdc-acm),the descriptor of CDC-ACM reference to project of UsbUart,application is user defined,fx3 usbuar... Show More
Divya_y
Hi,I have been working on the given example for UVC packetsHow to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framework (cypress.com)... Show More
bai
Hi, What I can achieve now is to use PCLK,FV,HV,Data[0:7] to achieve UVC, but I now want to use FX3 to output DE,PCLK,FV,HV to HDMI chip. So my questi... Show More
NXTY_Nagata
Hi, Could you tell me about meaning of "length matching 500mils"? AN70707 describes the following recommendation." It is recommended that all lines on... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.