Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anup
USB superspeed peripherals
We were testing of the Designing A GPIF™ II Master Interface concept using CYUSB3KIT-003 kit and try to send data from Slave to Master  and Master to ... Show More
mapper
Hello,   I'm using a Denebola board to receive data from an image sensor. I have developed a passive adapter board that simply routes the MIPI lanes a... Show More
SimonP
Hi,   I am trying to integrate camera AR0522 with a Cypress CX3 custom board but failing to configure the MIPI interface correctly. I noticed that the... Show More
mordaz
CYUSB3610 wondering if there is an updated Mac OS driver for the latest operating system which is Big Sur. Please provide driver if available. If not ... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, We are getting CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_SETCONF event in some CX3 chips while switching between resolutions inconsistently so that USB reset occurs. We ha... Show More
arvindkumar
CYUSB302X
solved msg Solved
Hello  For the subject ,usb and mass storage peripheral controller, is it  possible to interface the part with the host controller over uart also in a... Show More
laden
hi, I  want to transfer data from the gpif to PC. the fx3 was working dma auto mode, gpif  width=16bits,I want reset the DMA buffer before every  tran... Show More
DC_IDN
Hi,We have a custom board with FX3 + EEPROM. This setup is already working and has been programmed multiple times with "control center". Now, we are t... Show More
jl46
Hello, In configuring the DMA channels, the size and count parameters dictate the amount of data that can be stored within the DMA channel: What I un... Show More
rs2123
Hello, I'm using the CYUSB3014 GPIF feature to capture data from an ADC. I have read from a forum inquiry here that there is a tendency for data loss ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.