Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
hongliangli
USB Superspeed Peripherals
用上位机发送请求,固件接收请求,SPI与FPGA进行通讯;当上位机发出请求,示波器可以立即抓到cyusb3014 GPIO的信号,但上位机有卡顿,反应较慢,测试发现读写单个spi寄存器(24bit)的时间是100ms,请问怎么提高速度?相比较usb2.0,芯片cypress68013 的读写单个sp... Show More
LiuJian
你好: 公司想用CYUSB3014 做USB3.0/2.0 enumeration 测试治具。因为在网上也看到一些相关的方案,但是有些不明白的地方想咨询下: 1.从datasheet上面看,CYUSB3014的应用是FIFO to USB protocol的转换来传输数据,没用写它可以模拟U盘的功能... Show More
Ash
Hello all, I am working on FX3 while interfacing a camera sensor with it. I need to debug and as mentioned that there are some ways to do so using seg... Show More
LBence91
 Hello, I am using the FX3 Superspeed explorer kit and I want to use it with a camera module. I need to reset the image sensor and for that purpose i ... Show More
username

更改了cyusb3.inf文件后,无法安装驱动,如何才能正确的更改驱动名称呢?

ThAl_4704151
Hello everyone, I have an app that we wrote using an older version of the CyUSB library that I'm moving to the modern version in an effort to support ... Show More
Subhash24

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between DFU and update?

roangel
Hi, I want to start a project that aims to connect MIPI CSI-2 cameras through USB. The most direct example in your webpage is this one: https://www.cypress.com/products/ez-usb-cx3-programmable-mipi-csi-2-usb-30-camera-controller... Show More
Will_lee
我在使用CYUSB3014的过程中,将芯片配置为了USB3.0 + UART模式,然后遇到两个问题 1> 在32位总线下 UART的TX和RX配置在GPIO55 和 GPIO56 ,是否可以再 GPIO54上实现 UART_RX ? 2> 在32位总线下,UART和SPI可以同时使用吗? Show More
Will_lee

我想更改UART的引脚在 GPIO54和GPIO55上实现UART的功能,在手册中没有找到相关的信息