Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

DaSe_3581511
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, inside the FX3 firmware the function CyU3PReturnStatus_t CyU3PUsbSetTxDeemphasis (uint32_t value) can be used to set the TX de-emphasis setting... Show More
TeMa_2997106
What is the maximum current value that can be passed through the GPIO pin of CYUSB3014-BZXI? Table 9 of the data sheet has a list of Iol and Ioh. Does... Show More
jl46
Hello, I tried referencing the pingpong buffer mechanism stated in AN75779 (UVC) for my ADC application. Using a GUI made in visual studio, I'm able t... Show More
DaBr_659386
We're looking to replace a design that currently uses a CYUSB3013 with a CYUSB3035. The pinouts of the two devices are the same except 3035 doesn't su... Show More
SaGi_4116301
Hi, I have built a UVC video application on the CYUSB3KIT-003 (which has a  CYUSB3014 device if I am not mistaking). It uses control endpoint communic... Show More
lopo_1264666

I would like to implement FX3 as I2C device using any GPIO pin. Any example code? 

fx3user
Hi, My design uses a complex gpio pin to control a LED.  I need to send a pulse of certain width, e.g,, 2 seconds.  I use pulsenow to generate the pul... Show More
hadi
Hello,    I am trying to build a ToF camera using a sensor supplied by Vendor X (sorry not sure if I can disclose per NDA terms). I was reading the CX... Show More
DeSa_1285516
In our project we use CYUSB3014 to transfer data from DAQ through FPGA to PC. For this purpose we use SlaveFifoSync mode (as described in AN65974). Be... Show More
UserP1994
Hi, I have a CX3UvcAS0260 project and I would like to take a picture, the camera is powered, the POC is enable but the problem is that it does not tak... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.