Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaG
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir or Madame,   we are currently developing an application in which we are using a panasonic active optical converter (AOC). The AOC however is ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello For cutomer's products using CYUSB3610-68LTXC, driver software for Windows 10 is currently provided.Are there any plans to update the driver (ex... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Hi Everyone, I have a special demand. Now I am using CYUSB3014 to develop the product.  And it could work normally. But I noticed a small problem. Aft... Show More
dgrierms
Hello, for our application we would like to use USB virtual com port to send/receive status messages with FX3s. My understanding is that I will need a... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi,I am using FX3 in our project, in which I read Unique ID of FX3 with CyU3PReadDeviceRegisters() API. The address I am using is 0xE0055010 to read t... Show More
itayc
Hi, I'm looking for reference code to run MIPI interface of the AR0144 Demo 3 Head board with FX3. Will appreciate any assistance. Thanks, Itay Cohen Show More
mcn
Any additional details (or even a working example) would be helpful. Do we need to set DDR_MODE and DLE_PRESENT? Could we also DR_DATA at DDR?  Show More
Anonymous
Dear All,                  We use Cypress FX3 machine vision products designed and requires the use of USB3 Vision agreements. I use the example provi... Show More
rossihwang
Hardware host: PC, ubuntu 20.04 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Problem Can't open t... Show More
Anonymous
who can give me some information about the CyU3PI2cSendCommand?    I read the Doc "FX3APIGuide",but i was confused about the CyU3PI2cSendCommand.    a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.