Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Christophe
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear community, First of all, I'd like to know if it is possible to use CyU3PDebugPrint API while SPI peripheral has been activated. As the pins are s... Show More
Benedict
Hi  I would like to request for the following information for CYUSB3014-BZXI that I am unable to locate from the datasheet:1. Maximum Junction Tempera... Show More
romanf
Hi all, I have a  task of operating BIST on Cypress(CYUSB3014-BZXC) embedded controller. Commands are operated from PC via USB.  Please help me to do ... Show More
amulya_nr
Hi I am using FX3 USB superspeed hardware. I am trying to do file transfer from Master to Slave using cyusb_linux application. I have downloaded the l... Show More
Joe34
Hello, I see that there is no Mac M1 driver for the EZ-USB GX3 / CYUSB3610. When can we expect a driver for macOS 12+ Monterey for the M1 (arm64) arch... Show More
Zac0218
Hi there,  Just a simple question.. Can I left open "U3RXVDDQ" and "U3TXVDDQ" when using  CYUSB3035-BZXI but only with USB2.0 connector? We have a cha... Show More
Wellington
HelloRecently i try to update to the latest cypress driver with CYUSB3_1.3.0.2_21H2_x64_MSFT_Signed.zip from this linkhttps://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-low-full-high-speed/Win10-specific-issue-in-data-transfer-from-an-FX3-over-USB3/td-p/122477... Show More
prsi_3762296
Can someone help me find project files for AN84868 anywhere. Only the PDF file is available here: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN84868_Configuring_an_FPGA_over_USB_Using_Infineon_EZ-USB_FX3-ApplicationNotes-v06_00-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78c8c7cdc391c017d073ae99e5f24... Show More
ankitvats846
Hi , on my device there no UART pins.  I take the reference of "cyfxusbdebug" example code to print the Debug messages on USB interface.  I configure ... Show More
Wellington
Hi, We got a new proposal design where we connect two FX3 to the CYUSB4347-BZXCES as below. Currently the design are still in proposal and we do not h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.