Video turns a beige tint with some video display in Windows (XP and up) and requires disconnection and reconnection to clear. EZ-USB MIPI to USB. CYUSB3064-BZXI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Video turns a beige tint with some video display in Windows (XP and up) and requires disconnection and reconnection to clear (same issue with the effected programs each time).  Other programs never have the issue.  Is there something the computer could be sending to the device to change the colors?

EZ-USB MIPI to USB.

CYUSB3064-BZXI.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize for the delay.  I have been trying to get information from my customer to share, but he is not apparently going to provide it.

When I asked for pictures he told me they had found the issue and fixed it.  When the software took a picture, which was just capturing a frame of the video, it turned beige every time.  Other software did not do this.  It was Eagle dental software, but I still don't know what he changed to correct.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

Hi,

Can you please let us know how frequent you face this issue?

Also, share the screenshot of beige tint image.

You said that you have seen this issue with some video display. What is this video application that you have seen this issue? Is other applications showing the video correctly?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize for the delay.  I have been trying to get information from my customer to share, but he is not apparently going to provide it.

When I asked for pictures he told me they had found the issue and fixed it.  When the software took a picture, which was just capturing a frame of the video, it turned beige every time.  Other software did not do this.  It was Eagle dental software, but I still don't know what he changed to correct.

0 Likes