Use FX3 codes written in old SDKs in new SDK(1.3.3)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been working in the FX3 SDK 1.3.3 for a while. I tried to open a code written in the SDK 1.3.1 and it displays a lot of errors, like some typedef datatypes(uint8_t , NULL, etc..) cannot be resolved and warnings like 'Invalid project path'. I tried including the paths in Project properties-> C/C++ general -> Paths and Symbols -> GNU C -> Include directories which didn't help. Is there any way to resolve this problem??

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ashlin Surey. A

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have tried the suggestions you gave that didn't help. I found out that I have not been using the ezUsbSuite in administrator mode. Then I ran it as Administrator and some problems like linking the library has been resolved. But now I get an error as System memory and data memory overflowed by 8272 and 21 bytes respectively. But the same code without any modification works fine in the SDK 1.3.1. I could change the memory addresses to resolve this but I still want to know the reason for this behaviour as this works fine in SDK 1.3.1. and also is there a way to resolve this error without changing the memory addresses. 

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ashlin Surey. A

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies