Integrate GPFI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaMa_4520856
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi,

I am trying to Integrate the header file from GPFI II Designer into EZ-USB FX3.

In GPFI i used sync ADMux scheme the only thing i changed was RDY signal form GPIO to INT.

When i run EZ-USB from the bootappgcc template and try to include header file from GPIF i run into several problems such as:

1. There were missing header files such as: cyu3dma.h, cyu3os.h
  2. When i try to integrate files as shown in a GPIF II Designer - Quick Start Guide (chapter 7) code below

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Mateusz,

You are using the BootAppGcc firmware which is second stage boot loader and uses boot library and not the firmware library.

The GPIF state machine you are using is sync_admux.

Please let me know your application so that i can help you better. You cannot directly integrate GPIF II state machine with second stage boot loader code. The header file generated by GPIF designer will include other header files which will be in fw_lib

For building firmware with dma.h you need to include fw_lib and not the boot_lib.

As per the screen shot i shared in previous response the library included was fw_lib

path.PNG

So, please let me know the reason to use second stage boot loader with this sync_admux GPIF state machine

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies