FX3 use imx316, can't get correct data

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
soqi_4187516
Level 2
Level 2
250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins

Hi,

I use FX3 with the sensor IMX316, the resolution is 480*182 @ 30fps, raw12. The mipi clock is 200MHz

1. I can't get the correct datas. I add log, shows below. The CyU3PDmaMultiChannelGetBuffer get data error. It is confirm that the sensor can output datas correctly (I measure the MIPI signal, it is correct).

CyCx3AppStart 863

AplnStrt:CyCx3AppStart

AplnStrt:SMState = 0x2

CyU3PDmaMultiChannelGetBuffer failed status = 0x0

2. But i catch the package, it seems that PC can get some disorderly datas.

pastedImage_3.png

3. The configuration is as below:

pastedImage_0.png

Is there someone who can  give some suggestions? How to debug it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

I see that the Data format in 'CX3 Mipi Interface Configuration' section is chosen as RAW12. Doing so will cause the MIPI block to drive 12 GPIF data lines and remaining 4 would be sampled as zeros (I assume you would have configured the GPIF to be 16 bit wide in your firmware)

So, to change it you can choose output format as 16-bit and configure the GPIF bus width as 16. Let the 'Data format' in the in the CSI-2 MIPI Inputs section be RAW12 since your image sensor data might be RAW12.

Also look for any errors on the UART and the CX3 configuration tool (Please use the tool which is there in SDK 1.3.4).

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies