Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
jl46
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hello,

I've previously inquired in this forum regarding GPIO sampling synchronous to some other signals with the following timing diagram:

jl46_0-1626159625638.png

Luckily, someone sent an example firmware (firmware code + GPIF state machine code) which I'm currently using to fully understand and implement the desired mechanism on my board. I just have some questions because there are some items that aren't clear to me even now:

1)  I tried getting data using control center and when using one endpoint (0x82), i get a simple loopback. On the other hand, when I use the other endpoint (0x81), I get the following results:

jl46_1-1626160592460.png

I'm unsure of how to make sense of the received data because based on the timing diagram, I am expecting a 32-bit / 4 byte data.

2) I tried using the firmware and unlike the previous firmware codes I've used, it seems that I'm able to use "transfer IN" even without doing a "transfer OUT". How can I make sure that the data I'm receiving is correct or updated? Because the data might be a duplicate or incorrect.

As of now, these are some things that I need clarification on with regards to the GPIF. Attached here are the files sent to me by one of the engineers from this forum who initially responded to my inquiry.

Thank you for any help you might extend.

Regards,

jl46

0 Likes
1 Solution
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi jl46,

Please pull up all the data lines DQ[0:7] and then try to do the bulk IN transfer. Kindly let us know the results.

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
24 Replies