CX3 support for camera AR0521/AR0522

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SimonP
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi,

I am trying to integrate camera AR0522 with a Cypress CX3 custom board but failing to configure the MIPI interface correctly.

I noticed that there is existing devkits with camera AR0521 but the EZ-USB FX3 SDK only provide libraries and examples for the cameras AS0260 and OV5640.

Do you know if there is a project example or at least a MIPI configuration example available for the AR0521 (or AR0522) ?

Best regards,

SimonP

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please find my comments below:

Do you know if there is a project example or at least a MIPI configuration example available for the AR0521 (or AR0522) ?

>> Please contact the sensor vendor for the register configuration. Based on the register setting of sensor ( MIPI transmitter), the CX3's MIPI Receiver can be configured with the same settings as sensor.

Please refer to this KBA  Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX... - Cypress Developer Community  

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please find my comments below:

>> Please contact the sensor vendor for the register configuration. Based on the register setting of sensor ( MIPI transmitter), the CX3's MIPI Receiver can be configured with the same settings as sensor.

Please refer to this KBA  Steps to Setup up MIPI CSI Camera Solution with CX... - Cypress Developer Community  

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes