Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 I have expressed my views in the following article on Low Power Design magazines.         http://www.low-powerdesign.com/article_karan_061710.html   ... Show More
Anonymous
I have an application based on the Vend_ax sample.  I have one command that will not send a response back.  I load EP0, but it is never sent.    If I ... Show More
Anonymous
After loading the firmware needed for the application CYSTREAM, CYCONSOLE and Control Center no longer recognizes the device. In addition, through th... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a FX2 configured as a SLAVE FIFO (I loaded the firmware for slave in the application note EP63787). I tried to read through CYCONSOLE data fro... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have developed a device to read data from our radar DAQ chassis but I am having some latency problems. I was using bulk transfers (EP2 quad b... Show More
Anonymous
Is CY7C68013 sufficient fast to process the data output from 250M sampling rate of  A/D converter to pc via usb 2.0 ???? Show More
Anonymous
I'm having an issue with EP0BUF.  Is it double buffered?    I've written a few control endpoint vendor functions to handle some low load functions in ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Just a heads up on the product we already have..The product has a cypress CY7C68013A (USB controller) and is working on windows. We are plan... Show More
Anonymous
It looks like this forum doesn't have a lot of activity.  Hopefully someone can answer a simple question.    I'm a bit confused about the default leve... Show More
Anonymous
hi ,everyone,       I am developing host-side software application . In the former version ,it used on ReadFile/WriteFile with overlapped to Read/Writ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.