Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I managed to get the application talking to the hardware somewhat correctly.  (I have a few quirks, but I'm not chasing those right now.)  We switched... Show More
Anonymous
hi all, i am doing some time-critical data transfer on EZ-USB FX2LP(cy68013a)    I use the isochronous mode, maxPacketSize = 1024, 1 transaction per u... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,  I cannot find the effective way to flush the data in the IN endpoint of Cy68013a.    I set the EP2IN: bulk mode, 512byte x 4. Everytime I wan... Show More
Anonymous
I've tried to download Virtual COM port example but it won't load WinXP driver.    Device enumerates (seemingly) correctly and then prompts for driver... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I am newbie and have been designing a simple DIO project with a CY7C64215 device. I have programmed on the CY3664 DVK and then migrated to the CY36... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using appnote AN66806, design example 1: 16 bit interface to external FIFO Auto Mode    I have CY3684 cypress dev kit for CY7C68013A (FX2) proce... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm thinking of using a bank of serial ADCs (AD1871 www.analog.com/en/analog-to-digital-converters/audio-ad-converters/ad1871/products/product.html... Show More
Anonymous
using the evl fx2 CY3681 board from cypress using the keil ver 3 (full version ...) i can not program my program over 8k it shows over flow error if t... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all, is it possible to know if an incomptete IN bulk packet is waiting for transmission in case of slave FIFO and AUTOIN=1? And, if detected, is it... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,         Recently I am doing some development with the EZ-USB Controller. But the problem is my machine is equiped with Windows XP64 OS and Intel ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.