Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        I believe I may have found a few bugs with the CyAPI.NET library. I hope to create some discussion to see whether or not these are really bugs... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi all,    We've been using EZ-USB for many years to build applications for our products without any problem.  Recently we've switched to Windows 7 (3... Show More
Anonymous
hi    how to make icc file to make 3684 development board work in slave fifo.    I know I should write a program to set some registers like     IFCNFG... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to measure the FX2LP USB chip througput in bulk mode. In order to do so, I have modified bulk example firmware so it continiously f... Show More
Anonymous
hi    this is my first time with the USB controller.i am implementing a design in which i have to read data from the FIFO placed in the FPGA and send ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,    We choose CY7C68013A to implement our project. And the firmware is based on BulkLoop. Of course, we have added the needed code what will ... Show More
Anonymous
How can I tell that the CY7C68013 is enumerated?  I need to send notification to the hardware (via firmware) that the USB cable has been unplugged. Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir.     We choose CY7C64356 and use the BootLdrUSBFS module to implement our project.    BootLdrUSBFS module has bootloader and application part... Show More
Anonymous

Someone has made his own board ?? So he can share his schematics as guide for make my own ??

Anonymous
My senior engineer who was responsible for completing the C code for the CY7C68013A to interface between an AD  ADAU1442 DSP to a Windows XP system an... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.