Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Under the directory "..\Cypress Suite USB\Driver\bin",the drivers are classified as \w2k\x86, \wxp\x86, \wxp\x64, \wlh\x86, \wlh\x64, \win7\x86, \win7... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    Updated firmware to implement interrupt driven data transfer instead of RI and TI register polling.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=40248    -P... Show More
Anonymous
I have a device with ezusb fx2 and I controlled the device using ezusb driver version 1.30 I moved to cyUSB driver version 3.4.7.0 but the communicati... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Is there a limit to the number of devices which can be enumerated with CyUSB.sys?    My current setup is to have up to 18 EzUSB AN2131 devices ... Show More
SaSh_283021
Hi,    I am using slave FIFO mode of FX2LP. I ma using data width bettween endpoints FIFO and FPGA as 16-bit. My init routine is as following.        ... Show More
TiMi_264191
I am hacking code from BMM_USB_KIT-001. There does not appear to be a definition or #define for EP_PKT_SIZE anywhere in the main.c file or the Key.c f... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,        Approximately 10 years ago, we first developed our company hardware to utilize the FX USB microcontroller. At that time, we used the ava... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I have fx2lp 56pins, and i willing to i2c working in slave fifo.     Is this can possible? i have to make data width 8bit in this chip.     If... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm a USB newbie and try to do something useful with the 100 pin CY7C68013A on an old FPGA dev board. While following the example for the bulk ... Show More
Anonymous
If I have an FX2LP in "ports" mode (IFCONFIG[1:0] = 00), can I programmatically control the CTL1 & CTL2 pins? Or are those pins only accessible in sla... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.