Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi.    I trying to slave fifo in fx2lp 56pin.    And i now see the following example about slave fifo.    But i don't know what whether IOC used to o... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    In TD_poll() of slave.c of An61345 example firmware code,    The IOC used like this  IOC |=0x01  But i dont understand.     As i know, The IOC ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    I face with some problem studying GPIF. When i initialize const char xdata WaveData[128] processor stops working.    Because of what it could b... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, Is it possible to write data to Slave fifo using Endpoints from firmware of fx2lp directly without Host? If so please do post some sample code.... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    Which is active level  of data bus should be? 1 V is ok?    Regards, Roman. Show More
Anonymous
        Hi! I can't find info about USB_EP0_CR mode[3:0] bit's and other EP mode's.. Is there any detailed (more then in "PSoC3 register's TRM") info ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a USB-camera with an Aptina-sensor connected to the EZUSB on GPIF interface. After couple of issues at the begining, everything ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir/mam,         there is no utility given in the cyusb for linux to download the binary firmware file to RAM of the FX2LP.         need help any... Show More
Anonymous
        I am trying to debug some really slow performance issue on an old FX2 GPIF design that was designed and released by another person. I have sev... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.