Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        I am using CY68013A with FPGA for data acquisition. EP6 is configured as 16-bit SLAVE FIFO, synchronous, IFCLK=30MHZ. It works under high spee... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I try to setup an isochronous endpoint to read data from an external application. As it did not work out, I setup the following minimal examp... Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    Why we need INT0(PA0) and INT1(PA1) pins of cy7c68013a-56 pin? When we should use this pins?         Regards    Vimala Show More
Anonymous
        Does anyone have Bulk In working with Windows 8? I have an application that has worked for years on XP and 7 but simply will not work with Win... Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    In our project we are using one cypress board(56pin breakout board) with FPGA(spartan 3AN). We should interface cypress with FP... Show More
Anonymous
 Good morning all,    I want to download the USB control center utility software which is given in application note of AN61345(pg-10). Please go throu... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, got an FX2 application that works perfectly with CyUSB on XP and windows 7 (x86 & x64). Trying to get it working on windows 8 x64. But hav... Show More
Anonymous
 Good morning all,    We go through the EZ-USB contents and tutorials document, in that they have given(pg-10) about EZ-USB Control panel application.... Show More
Anonymous
 Good afternoon sir,    Can any one please tell me how to program an cypress fx2lp board?          Thank you,         Regards    Vimala Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, I like to turn on RTS/CTS hardware flow control for the CY7C64225 device, but can't find any document that shows me which register to change. Ple... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.