Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi, I try to link FPGA with PC to transmit large data like pictures via this cy7c68013a mini board, I learn the chip about two  weeks and tried many ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys, i'm doing a img processing project.    i need "read" data from USB device.    My colleage gave me a "precode" USB device that will generate 5... Show More
Anonymous
I am attaching image for  my cypress fx2 board with 100 pin cy7c68013.I have read document Guide to a Successful EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Hardware Design - Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I have some prombles about using 68013A. 68013A worked at Slave FIFO Mode,and FPGA used the intenal IFCLK(30MHz) of 68013A to read from or w... Show More
Anonymous
hi guys,    Could you help me to me  PPAP file about CY2305CSXA-1HT and S29GL512S11DHA020?    PPAP is the product Process documents.    thank you Show More
Anonymous
We got FX3 board, is any easy way to build an SDIO slave (PMMC) to USB slave bridge?    Is there any examples how to write PMMC code? We only coud fin... Show More
Anonymous
I am attempting to create a custom programmer for a CY7C63803 chip. I have the programming spec, and it seems fairly easy to understand (but perhaps i... Show More
azcypro1
Would someone tell me where to find the USB keyboard codes to send to make Windows sleep, Volume up/down, play/pause, etc.?  The HID Usage Tables have... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,         I am using AN75779 example code.    I am trying VGA@30fps for that i have done below changes    --> In descriptor file    /* Class spe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We have a fx1 device that works perfectly in Windows. However, we've been told that is goes to default USB Device behaviour when used on Linux ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.