Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi all    I design a board for spartan 6 and for connect to laptop need to full speed mode (2 layer pcb) but I can not use a full speed controller. ca... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm running a testing firmware in CY7C68013A, witch rendering data to my PC host continuously through an Interrupt Endpoint(USB 2.0 High-Speed... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I have a FX2LP configured in slave fifo (with an external device that is reading data). I have endpoint 2 and 4 configured as bulk endpoint in ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Im using FX2LP with endpoint 2 and 4 configured as BULK OUT double buffered 512 byte in MANUAL mode, and EP 6 and 8 configured as IN endpoint I... Show More
Anonymous
Hi          I want to use like following         LONG length = 2592// custom length                     if (USBDevice->BulkInEndPt) {             US... Show More
AnKa_1206521
Has anyone tried using the CY7C65211A as a I2C slave in VCP mode? I want to write data to it from a PSoC4 and have it behave as if it were in UART mod... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:     I want to ask : can I create two threads for the two usb device, and the two usb devices work at the same time。     I find (Home › Cypress Dev... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     Firstly say hello to all:) I want to build one kind of USB key,it has two USB connectors, when we connect it to two PCs via USB port, this two... Show More
Anonymous
 hey:       every big shot. recently i've got some new question with my fx2lp board(slave fifo, internal clock^-^). every single time after i download... Show More
Anonymous
As suggested in one of the post here that EP1IN and EP1OUT cannot be used  at the same time.    I'm confused like why TRM of FX2LP has mentioned both ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.