Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

StRi_2364996
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I am in need of a a USB cable solution that would let me use an old CY3672B unit on USB.  I assume the "USB" version of the programmer just used a USB... Show More
Anonymous
hi.    when i copy fw project from c:\cypress\usb\target\fw\lp (all files in the folder) to an other location for example: ~my documents\keil_prg\lp a... Show More
Anonymous
I bought a cypress CY7C68013A to restore the boot of a gigablue. I tried it on Windows 10 x64 with Windows7 x32. To use Broadcom interfacciarmi 3 stud... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all ,          We are using cy7c68013a with slave fifo to transfer data between FPGA and USB host . All seems    fine , we could send data by cycon... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm interested in evaluating the FX2LP18 USB controller in an upcoming low-power embedded design and I would like to purchase the CY3687 Develo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I want to use this fx2lp CY7C68014A as a slave device for high speed data exchange at the rate more than 120mbps.    I want to know that at wh... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     Our camera hardware is based on cy68013A usb2.0 controller. I am using CyAPI(1.3) to develop win10 camera software. We are using bulk transfer... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, Are SDK/development kit and Windows USB driver (EZUSB.SYS) packages still available for the original EZ-USB (AN21xx) chips? Is the cyusb3.... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to do a simple SPI based data logger and using cy7c65211 came with psoc4 kit in spi slave mode.    i am on windows10 and have written a si... Show More
Anonymous
hi every body.    I want to send data from host to FPGA in with CY7C68013A in GPIF mode.    So I've Design a simple waveform like this :    https://ufile.io/87df21... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.