Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,I've writen an data acquisition software based on CyAPI wich communicate with an FX2 chip. It use asynchronous bulk communication ( packet size: 51... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I am using the Streamer example with the Cy7C68013 with the isochronous transfer (3*1024 bytes or 1*1024 bytes and 8 or 16 packages per xfer).With ... Show More
Anonymous
CY7C65215A
solved msg Solved
Hello,Is it possible to use capacitive sense buttons in WEC7 with the CY7C65215A?best regards,Tom Show More
Anonymous
i have simple board with a CY7C65213-28PVXI chip on itdriver / chip vid & pid changed from the defaults, driver re-signed properlyboard plugged into n... Show More
HaSh_1328096
Hello,We confirmed inquiries on this matter in September 2017.https://community.cypress.com/message/142234#142234Please tell us about current developm... Show More
Anonymous
We started  iris design using Cypress controller, we need hardware and firmware support.The schematic has been attached in community forum,please alot... Show More
HiKu_1337496
Hello,Could you please tell me whether  CY7C65213 driver supports Windows 10.In the data sheet, Window 10 is supported. However, when I check the driv... Show More
Anonymous
I'd like to report to folks that I have successfully migrated a design that was based on SuiteUSB to the Microsoft USB stack and WinUSBNet. I will nev... Show More
Anonymous
I have to read data from Barcode Scanner (USB type) to PIC Microcontroller. MAX3421E used as a Host. I can enable to communicate with the Barcode Scan... Show More
Anonymous
My driver works fine in Windows XP, but fails in Win7. Window shows "This device cannot start.(code 10)".     I use CY7C68013-128AC. My computer has 2... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.