Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Simons
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
USB
Please advise which USB to UART/COM ICs might have native support in old linux kernels (2.4…3.x versions). We tested Prolific PL2303TA. It works well ... Show More
Frck
Hello, we want to use the CYUSBS236 as a I2C/USB bridge for our linux distribution system. We want to switch between master and slave mode. For this w... Show More
gonenravid
I just got the cy4609 board. I am connecting it to window 10. I can see the board in device manager but not in the HX3 Blaster Plus. The manual tells ... Show More
abhishekps
Hi I have observed that on boot up FlagB of FX2LP device in our application is going HIGH for sometime (approximately 288 millisecond), is that expect... Show More
tayoc_1249536
I am designing a circuit that uses the CY7C68013A as a USB peripheral controller. I have a  question below. 1.  What is the minimum and maximum time f... Show More
dieterT
Hi, In my application I use the CY7C65213 to communicate from the device to my receiver program. When the device on the uart is sending data but the r... Show More
abhishekps
Hi I am having one more problem with FX2LP while streaming video data.Please help us to understand if while requesting data from FX2LP is there a poss... Show More
anne_4609456
I developed a software for CY7C64315 and tested with CY3660 Development Kit.I use a MiniProg1 to program the development board and everything worked f... Show More
dach_3214351
Hi All,  Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP drivers for Windows devices with Windows 11 How to modify fx2lp usb driver for win11? or download it. BR, Darren Show More
aditya12
Hello,   I am Having Fx2 USB Controller and when I am programming controller RAM for slave synchronous interface Through USB Control Center Applicatio... Show More
Board Information

Discussion forum regarding USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripheral topics.
Top liked authors