Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

MiRo_263836
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have a customer is  currently using the CY7C65215 for a single UART channel.  They are planning to expend this design to use the second SCB as I2C w... Show More
user_3936401
Hello,I had one issue related with FX2LP boot-load.USB subsystem consist of:USB device, P/N: CY7C68013A-56LTXCMicrochip  EEPROM memory, P/N:24LC128T-I... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi everybody, and thank you again for your help.    I managed loading the .NET CyUSB.dll library in MATLAB with the command NET.addAssembly.    Then,... Show More
eata_1526501
I want to collect data from FPGA to user application via FX3 16-bit Slave FIFO and also i want to control some FPGA interface using control endpoint.S... Show More
yvjec_3905651
In our quite old device a CY7C68013 was implemented. To communicate with the device the CyUSB_3.4.1 was used. Since we recently have more issues relat... Show More
Anonymous
What are the following files for ? Where is the documentation?CY7C65211 devicefwDownload.exe2pinUART_GPIO_3_4.cyusb2pinUART_GPIO_3_4_10.cyusb2pinUART_... Show More
gean_3054931
FX2LP TRM
solved msg Solved
Hello,In TRM,they have given that  "Note : In 16-bit mode, the EZ-USB only transfers even-sized packets of data across the FD bus. This should be cons... Show More
ViSt_1094806
Hello,I need an USB/RS485 converter that supports the USB CDC (communication driver class) class and Windows 10.Current application doesn't require fl... Show More
Anonymous

The main.c file mentioned in example 1 is missing

Regards, Khoi Sousa

gean_3054931
Hello,can i modify setup and hold time of fx2lp when its in slavefifo configuration?regards,geetha. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.