Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

MoLa_3842091
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have got a FX3S RAID-on-Chip USB Dongle and I'm using FT232H from adafruit to debug via UART but I don't know why debug messages doesn't appear on T... Show More
yvjec_3905651
A few months ago I requested to start a Re-selling process for the CyUsb3.sys (see Re: Current USB- Driver for CY7C68013 ). Cypress Support opened me... Show More
Anonymous
        Recently,I want to use my CY7C68013A board on Win7 OS, but i found on Win7, it can not install ezusb.sys driver correctly,how can i do? Please... Show More
BhBh_4156241
Hello,I have interfaced fx2lp with image sensor,it is working fine.now i need to increase exposure by using SET command from GUI,what are the changes ... Show More
NaSw_3993946
Hello,Following the firmware example for the OV5640 provided with the Cypress EZ USB Suite I have been able to produce working firmware for my camera ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
Is the enCoRe3 able to support to two adc input ?Could you please provide us the example project that support two ADC input? Show More
IzMa_4105896
I'm having problems getting this working and I'm wondering if there is a working example with this configuration?Ultimately I am trying to put togethe... Show More
Anonymous
@I have send signal from xilinx spartan 6 xc6lx9 to pc via cyc768013-56pvcx usb in slave fifo mode, i need help in measuring frequency of sent signal ... Show More
rijo_4201416
Is there any documentation that exposes the details of the virtual com port protocol for the CY7C65215 device.I'm trying to avoid using the provided l... Show More
FrDu_4210201
HiWe would like to implement a RNDIS application on your CY7C68013A and have found that all Application Notes are obsolete https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes-obsolete/an63620-configuring-xilinx-spartan-3e-fpga-over-usb-usinghttps://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an64465-west-bridge-integration-android-omap-zoom-ii-mdp-rndis-cdc... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.