How can I get the real powerstate or connection status of Cy68013/Cy3014 by CyAPI?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jato_4609826
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

How can I get the real powerstate or connection status of Cy68013/Cy3014 by CyAPI?

I have calls CyAPI to connect the 68013 and 3014 device. When the device is unplugged, The reading and writing devices can get exception status to cancel transemission, But the Powerstate, USBdstatus and NTstatus of CCyUSBdevice object are all normal, so how can I  judge the unplugging event of the device?

I want to ask if there is any other way to judge the real state of the device directly through the CyAPI call, except for the WM_DEVICE_CHANGE message of windows. Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Once the FX2LP device enters low-power suspend state, the host will not be able to communicate with the device anymore.

There are three wake up sources for the FX2LP to come of out low-power mode. Please refer to this KBA:  Placing FX2LP in Low Power Mode

Thanks,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Once the FX2LP device enters low-power suspend state, the host will not be able to communicate with the device anymore.

There are three wake up sources for the FX2LP to come of out low-power mode. Please refer to this KBA:  Placing FX2LP in Low Power Mode

Thanks,

Yatheesh

Hi Yatheesh,

Thanks for your help! Will be very helpful.

I have try DeviceCount, it will be work when device disconnected, the count of Cypress device will decrease.

Thanks again.  and thanks for YiZ_31's help! @YiZ_31

0 Likes