About Cy7c68013

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Hi Sir,

请问下CY7C68013是否一定需要固件?没有固件的话,能否工作,谢谢。

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

可以的。

如果没有片外存储器(I2C) 连接到CY7C68013,它将枚举为默认USB设备,描述符和VID/PID/DID等都由固化在芯片内部的逻辑提供(详细信息参考EZ-USB TRM 第三章),注意一点,这种模式仅用于开发测试阶段,不能用于终端产品的量产。

If no off chip memory (either on the I2C bus or on the address/data bus) is connected to the EZ-USB, it enumerates as the Default USB Device, with descriptors and VID/PID/DID supplied by hardwired internal logic (Table 3-3 on page 52). RENUM is set to ‘0’, indicating that the Default USB Device automatically handles device requests. This startup mode is not allowed for production devices, since it uses the Cypress VID, and is detailed here for completeness only.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5

Hi  Sir,

也就是说,不使用I2C,仍能实现一个USB2.0的通信,是否可以?谢谢

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

可以的。

如果没有片外存储器(I2C) 连接到CY7C68013,它将枚举为默认USB设备,描述符和VID/PID/DID等都由固化在芯片内部的逻辑提供(详细信息参考EZ-USB TRM 第三章),注意一点,这种模式仅用于开发测试阶段,不能用于终端产品的量产。

If no off chip memory (either on the I2C bus or on the address/data bus) is connected to the EZ-USB, it enumerates as the Default USB Device, with descriptors and VID/PID/DID supplied by hardwired internal logic (Table 3-3 on page 52). RENUM is set to ‘0’, indicating that the Default USB Device automatically handles device requests. This startup mode is not allowed for production devices, since it uses the Cypress VID, and is detailed here for completeness only.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5

Hi YuxianL_01,

谢谢您的回复,

如果CY7C68013没有固件,所有寄存器设置应该是采用默认设置,那么,ifconfig寄存器默认是0x80,接口模式为port,那么,fpga68013之间通信怎么进行呢,就是怎么实现数据的读写的?我看到的方案RDY0/RDY1就引出了RDY0

谢谢。

0 Likes
YiZ_31
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted
0 Likes