psrc_enable()

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
beyuc_3712261
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

My project is based on reference project firmware CYPD3120-40LQXI_dp_dongle it partly works except the power charging.

Below is the diagram. Before Samsung is plugged in the USB-C the MOSFET switch is off so when Samsung is plugged in the USB-C the Dp-to-HDMI converter and USB hub start working. But Samsung is a power source.

I can use one of the GPIO P1.0 or P1.1 to turn on/off the MOSFET switch. I would like to turn on the MOSFET switch to charge the Samsung from the dc/dc power supply. Could you please tell me how I can send a command to Samsung to change to power sink?

Thanks,

Derong Yuan

p1.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Derong Yuan,

We have already shared the example code in the threadCCG3 charge through dongle firmware The attached file is for initial PR_SWAP and DR_SWAP to make sure CCG3 is target for Power source and Data device.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShifangZ_26
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 1000 replies posted

Hi Derong Yuan,

We have already shared the example code in the threadCCG3 charge through dongle firmware The attached file is for initial PR_SWAP and DR_SWAP to make sure CCG3 is target for Power source and Data device.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes