programme and debug the CCG3PA with the keil

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
BiSu_4440881
Level 1
Level 1

I want programme and debug the CCG3PA with the keil.And the debug tool is J-link. But I don't find the FLM file for the CCG3PA.

0 Likes
1 Solution
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

CCG3PA programming/debugging is not guaranteed to succeed with Keil+Jlink. Hence we do not support that.

Regards,

Rajath

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RajathB_01
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

CCG3PA programming/debugging is not guaranteed to succeed with Keil+Jlink. Hence we do not support that.

Regards,

Rajath

Thank you. If  the only way to debugging and programming the CCG3PA is using MIniProg3+PSoC Creaor. If I can use other tools.

0 Likes

You are right. There is no guaranteed method from our side to make other tools work for CCG3PA. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes

Thank you!

Buy the way I want to install EZPD_CCGx_Power_SDK_3.2 and PSoC Creator 4.2 on win7. But failed. I had try install on different 5 PC. And have tried many times. And the result is the same. The error prompt message as shown in the picture.creator.png

0 Likes

Hi,

What is the installer you are running? Which package did you download from web (complete / setup only / ISO) ?

Regards,

Rajath

0 Likes

Hi Rajath

I have tried all way include complete/setup only/ ISO. And the result is same. Not successful. Please help me. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bill

Creator.png

SDK.png

0 Likes