no such file or directory .h header files.

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chch_3621411
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

hello there i'm trying to build a code exemple for ccg3pa since last wseek but i have hpi.h no such file or directory and but i i checked in the project folder .../hpiss/hpi.h

is there but psoc keep showing the same Error i found in in the workspace explorer there was in the header  folder hpiss were missing so i added new folder renamed it hpiss then i added existing item hpi.h, it didn' fix the problem i triend to comment all the // #include <hpi.h> but zhen i builded the project same error with another file apeared

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

CCG3PA Power SDK projects do not support HPI interface. Therefore instead of adding hpi.h file to the project, please set macro CCG_HPI_ENABLE in config.h file to 0 and build the project.

Regards,

Pranava

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

CCG3PA Power SDK projects do not support HPI interface. Therefore instead of adding hpi.h file to the project, please set macro CCG_HPI_ENABLE in config.h file to 0 and build the project.

Regards,

Pranava

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes