debug option disabled

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I create a project base on CCG3 Dongle project and then I can't start debug.

someone said I need disable Bootloadable, I tried to disable it , then I get below building error

Error: cdf.M0005: CyDsFit aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rerun CyDsFit. (App=cydsfit)

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello chengleiw_2518246​,

Please use 'noboot.cydsn' project in the same project folder as the 'noboot.cydsn' is a debug-enabled version of the same firmware application, which does not depend on the bootloader. Please use PSoC Creator 3.3 for the projects to build efficiently.
Please refer CCGx_FW_UserGuide in the installation folder of the CCGx SDK for more information and the same is attached for reference.

Regards,

Anil

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello chengleiw_2518246​,

Please use 'noboot.cydsn' project in the same project folder as the 'noboot.cydsn' is a debug-enabled version of the same firmware application, which does not depend on the bootloader. Please use PSoC Creator 3.3 for the projects to build efficiently.
Please refer CCGx_FW_UserGuide in the installation folder of the CCGx SDK for more information and the same is attached for reference.

Regards,

Anil