code source for CYPD5225

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MORINO-ARROW
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

My customer Kontron need to have the code  sources of the firmware of the Power Delivery CYPD5225 to recompile it.

Please could you provide this firmware

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Thank you for posting on the community. 

According to my understanding, I see that you require the firmware codes related to CCG5 USB Controller. 

These firmware can be found in the host sdk. The list of code examples that is available in the host sdk are as given below,

Abhilash_P_0-1645619229960.png

Please refer this link to know more about the host sdk. 

I have also attached the firmware code that can be used for programming and making additional configurations.

But if you are looking for the firmware source codes, then you need to contact local Infineon FAE or create a case under Mycase. 

The firmware source codes cannot be shared on the community. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Thank you for posting on the community. 

According to my understanding, I see that you require the firmware codes related to CCG5 USB Controller. 

These firmware can be found in the host sdk. The list of code examples that is available in the host sdk are as given below,

Abhilash_P_0-1645619229960.png

Please refer this link to know more about the host sdk. 

I have also attached the firmware code that can be used for programming and making additional configurations.

But if you are looking for the firmware source codes, then you need to contact local Infineon FAE or create a case under Mycase. 

The firmware source codes cannot be shared on the community. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

0 Likes