boot loadable

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
apolecoco
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked

Is there any code of CYPD4226notebook bootloadable in the two pictures? What are the differences? What's the difference between noboot, i2cboot,dummyboot, and backupfw? If I want to make a routine change, which one should I use?apolecoco_0-1669637404502.png

apolecoco_1-1669637424821.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello,

If you have installed the CCGx Host SDK, you could fine the clarify about the difference between several projects under same workspace in SDK User Guide - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Host SDK\CCGx\Documentation

Wang_Fred_0-1669699653153.png

I believe you can use either noboot or full-feature project for your test. The only difference is noboot project has no I2C-bootloader involved. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello,

If you have installed the CCGx Host SDK, you could fine the clarify about the difference between several projects under same workspace in SDK User Guide - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Host SDK\CCGx\Documentation

Wang_Fred_0-1669699653153.png

I believe you can use either noboot or full-feature project for your test. The only difference is noboot project has no I2C-bootloader involved. 

0 Likes

如果这些项目的功能没有不同,感谢你能回答我的问题。再次感谢您回答我的其他问题。

0 Likes