Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

apolecoco
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 5 questions asked

Is there any code of CYPD4226notebook bootloadable in the two pictures? What are the differences? What's the difference between noboot, i2cboot,dummyboot, and backupfw? If I want to make a routine change, which one should I use?apolecoco_0-1669637404502.png

apolecoco_1-1669637424821.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
100 replies posted 10 likes received 25 solutions authored

Hello,

If you have installed the CCGx Host SDK, you could fine the clarify about the difference between several projects under same workspace in SDK User Guide - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Host SDK\CCGx\Documentation

Wang_Fred_0-1669699653153.png

I believe you can use either noboot or full-feature project for your test. The only difference is noboot project has no I2C-bootloader involved. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Wang_Fred
100 replies posted 10 likes received 25 solutions authored

Hello,

If you have installed the CCGx Host SDK, you could fine the clarify about the difference between several projects under same workspace in SDK User Guide - C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-PD CCGx Host SDK\CCGx\Documentation

Wang_Fred_0-1669699653153.png

I believe you can use either noboot or full-feature project for your test. The only difference is noboot project has no I2C-bootloader involved. 

0 Likes

如果这些项目的功能没有不同,感谢你能回答我的问题。再次感谢您回答我的其他问题。

0 Likes