USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions
We have inquired about certification of compliance with environmental regulations for your products.
“EU RoHS 2015/863/EU”, “EU REACH (including number of compliant substances)” and “Halogen Free (Low Halogen)” of the "CYPD3177-24LQXQ".
I would like to receive a certificate of conformity.
We look forward to your reply.Show Less
Where can I find the USB Driver for CYPD3174-16SXQ
Can it be downloaded from MyInfineon?
I'd like to know detail HPI register about BCR-Plus.
Below is HPI register in BCR HPI Utility user guide.
I don't find detail document. Let me know if anyone know link or data.
I am not able to use the CY4500 PD software on MacOS. The software launches but in some sort of corrupted state that leaves it non-functional. It does not detect the analyzer hardware and clicking "Start" from status bar does nothing. I have attached a screenshot.
I am on M1 MacBook Pro, MacOS 13.5.2.
I posted previously about the software not launching at all and was told to install Java 8. I edited the program's Info.plist to force it to use JDK 1.8.0_181 because it was trying to use JDK 10 before, despite using jenv to switch my default Java to 8. This enabled the software to launch but it is still non-functional as described above.
I have also attached log file.Show Less
We are working on a project where we want to read back the eMarker chips in the cables. Looking through different eval boards and datasheets it looks like we need to compile the code for the chips.
1. Do the chips come preconfigured with default firmware?
2. Are there documentations on how to talk to the chips via a uProcessor or a FPGA on the I2C bus?
3. Any suggestions on which chip/family we can use? All we care about is the PD communication read back.
In my design, I have CCG4 Device (CYPD4126).
I want to program the CCG4device using the Miniprog3 SWD interface (1V8) 5pin connector, Below is the reference connection I have done between my CCG4 device and Miniprog3.
After connection, I want to program through the PSoC programmer.
I selected Programming mode: Reset
Connector type: 5P,
Voltage Level:1.8V and Clock speed: 1.5MHz
with these parameters I am unable to program the device. "The error is showing is PSoC device is not acquired, check connection between the chip and programmer". and warning is Device is not powered, apply power to the target board to be in reset mode, but my CCG4 is already powered on,
But with the same settings I Changed only programmed mode to Power cycle MODE then Iam able to program the device and I got the message saying Program is successful. But Output was not coming.
As of I know the difference between Reset Mode and Power cycle mode is as below image.
Can anyone clearly explain What is Reset Mode and Power cycle mode. What will be the impact of these modes?
I would like to communicate regarding an elevator monitoring system CCG4 SPI Connection.
May I ask would you be available to analyse and communicate regarding possibility regarding connection with more than 2 system connection using SPI with CCG4 to communicate data between the system?
Please let me know.
Two main problems:
(1) In windows 10 (64bit), nothing I do can change the device to use a driver other than "winusb"
(2) Bugs and errors of the analyzer software (because of wrong java version I assume)
I have found many similar problems in this forum, none of them resolve the problem.
- Installing the 1.0.0 version of the software, installing 3.1.0 version of the software, configuration utility
- the self contained "firmware" update utility DID connect to the non-driver device just fine and updated the firmware, but no other software can see the device when it is using "winusb" driver
- I try every possible directory that contains drivers in windows "driver update" functionality, but it never chooses one of the companies drivers, always remains "winusb" and says it is the best driver
The instructions are missing key important information such as EXACTLY what java version is required, what to do if windows always has the device as "winusb" and will never change to specific drivers available by all the downloads.
I tried at least 3 different java installations from around 2020, but still many complaints and errors from the software about cant load its "companion libraries" (kind of launches if i manually run the other executable in the directory, then other errors)Show Less