Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am currently working on developing a USB-C based adapter to USB2 that can charge a mobile phone as well as provide USB2 communication.  The goal is ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,   we using we are using CYPD2122-24LQXI_notebook example code, we have Type C  Adapter with output 5v-3A,12V-3A,15V-3A,20V-3A, if device is attac... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,  How to get current active PDO profile used by ccg2 device either in source or sink mode through HPI interface, we added Sink pdo 5V@3A, 9V@3A, 12... Show More
SuWa_3337731
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are using CCG2 power delivery controller CYPD2122. This will be used for voltage negotiation as per USB 3.0 protocol using CC1 and CC2.I have on... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HI,Need some guide line on why I2C device read/write is not success. Iam using PSOC creator to creat MUX_CTRL I2C master component. REad/Write routine... Show More
mvic_2509051
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
For a sink to renegotiate the voltage I want to use these stepsChange the sink capabilities runtime with dpm_update_snk_max_mindpm_pd_command (0, DPM_... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Facing issue in using I2C line between PSOC CYPD-3125 and Cross Bar I2C device.  Using PSOc creator to create I2C master component and followed some o... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am working with CY4541 CCG4 EVK and I would like to know if I can upgrade it to PD3.0 feature and mainly use the FW Update over CC lines.Thank... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I have set up the config tool to have BC 1.2 charging and Aple 2.4A support.When I test the device, the current is limited to less than 1.5A.Th... Show More
mvic_2509051
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Working with the CYPD3125 and SDK Version 3.0.2 (build 905), just implemented a I2C slave which will be used with an external controller. Can somebody... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.