Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

user_3713826
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am looking for a sulution for az USB-C reference design with the following features:- USB-C input (upstream port) with PD (power source, charg... Show More
dapec_2892156
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are using the CCG4M USB Type-C controller chip CYPD4155-96BZXI. I would like to control a pin's output state based on the orientation the USB Type-... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Is programmable power supported or planned to be supported in the CCGx firmware? Both as a PD-source and making a Request for a specific voltage level... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi there,We have modified the circuit of OVP and OCP from EVK of CCG4. How do I start to modify code happen? Should I modify source code directly or u... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Concerning the CCG2 CY4521 and attempted use as a power_adapter development platform.This evaluation kit includes the CCG EVK base board and CCG2 CY45... Show More
SaBh_294166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello. Interested to develop with the HX3PD controller for a new design.1) Can the source CAD files be made available for our customization of our des... Show More
lihuc_1231266
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We need to Si ID  for the follow. CYPD4225-40LQXIT CYPD4235-40LQXIT CYPD4125-40LQXIT CYPD4135-40LQXI Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello everyone!First post here. We have a new design (computer/tablet peripheral) where we use the CCG2/CYPD2122 to have DRP (dual-role power) so that... Show More
mamic_3349671
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I'm working on our board with CYPD5225-96BZXI on board and I'm unsing CYPD5225-96BZXI_notebook_3_2_1_1658_0_0_0_nb.hex binary firmware include i... Show More
user_3629046
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The EZ-PD protocol analyzer application cannot decode APDO message. Will you update the firmware or application to decode PD 3.0 messages? Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.