Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am checking which FW1 and FW2 each is working on CCG3 with Configuration Utility.I heard if CCG3 is reset or powered on after power off, FW is... Show More
JaSw_3280471
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm using a CYPD3135 and PSoC Creator 3. The CCG3 Technical Reference manual mentions that there is an on die temperature sensor embedded in the 8-bit... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can you give me an answer to the following questions - thank you.  Cypress USB3.1. Controller FX3PD, announced on page 2 of the Cypress roadmap Can yo... Show More
chch_3621411
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
i wanted to make a 2 or 3 port usb type-c based on the  CCG3PA so i took the schematic from the  CCG3PA 18W Power Bank Reference Design using Southchi... Show More
beyuc_3712261
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
i am trying to use a CCG3 (CYPD3123) to monitor/control the power supply for  both a USB-C plug to HDMI converter and a USB hub controller circuit. I ... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I currently have a PCB hardware design completed using a CYPD2122-20FNXI (BGA) package CCG2 controller.The trouble comes when I attempt to program the... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am working with the charge through reference design and attempting to base a product design on it.  For development I have had the PCB assembled and... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
This is in reference to the below CCG3 reference design.http://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3-usb-type-c-charge-through-dongle... Show More
beyuc_3712261
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
In my design I use the billboard controller CY7C65210 to control the HDMI converter but the controller takes DP/DM from one of the output port of the ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am looking into making an active cable for USB3.1 5Gbps TypeC-to-TypeC, and found in Cypress design document a diagram showing how to use two CCG2 i... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.