Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I see that a lot of signals go to the j18 connector that I've removed from my design but can't completely figure out if any of this connection ... Show More
roprc_3346246
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
PSOC4 CCG3
solved msg Solved
Hello,How can i set the I2C interface address of the HPI interface??Thanks in advanceRon Show More
VaVo_2449711
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi All.There is the following problem:CCG3PA has a built-in ADC and the datasheet informs "This ADC can be accessed from all GPIOs and the DP/DM pins ... Show More
SuWa_3337731
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are using USB PD controller CCG2 (MPN: CYPD2122-24LQXIT) in our design.This controller does not contain integrated USB Mux/Demux switch for USB ... Show More
KevinR_91
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Is there a best practices guideline for how I should add custom code while using the SDK to ensure that nothing, or as little as possible breaks when ... Show More
malec_3333131
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
My project is based on the CYPD3123 CTD reference design, However we are not implemented the DS type C connector instead we are powered off of a DC so... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi Lisa,As you recommended, I changed the SYS_DEEPSLEEP_ENABLE as 0 #define SYS_DEEPSLEEP_ENABLE                        (0u)but the cypress board stil... Show More
KevinR_91
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I understand it SBU1/2 pins are generally use for Alternate modes as a use for lower speed control and communication signals.  What would need to be d... Show More
saan_3612016
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear all,I am using the CYPD3174-24LQXQ in a high density AC/DC 65W power adapter as a PD controller with optocoupler feedback.. I attach the schemati... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I'm using CY4531 EZ-PD CCG3 EVK. The original firmware is in the installed directory, CYPD3125-40LQXI_notebook_one_1_0_3_516_0_0_0_nb.cyacdWithout ... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.