Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

gaar_3783286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
USB-C to SPI
solved msg Solved
Hi,I have a control unit that consists of a Cortex M4F, few LEDs, buttons, flash storage and LiPo battery. I also have a PCB with an accelerometer. Fo... Show More
rococ_3974156
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Where can I find the CY4501 DVK boards schematic? can't see them in the CY4501 page.

JoLu_3455101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I am writing code to have CCG3PA send a "dpm_pd_command" request to the end device to do a DR_SWAP (data role swap). Originally I thought that the ... Show More
MaGa_3860551
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using the CCG3 CYPD3125 with a firmware based on the notebook example on SDK v3.2.1. There is a long boot delay, about 1 second, for the bootload... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I tried to compile SDK sample code of CYPD3125-40LQXI_notebook with Creator 4.1.CCGx FW UserGuide described, "This version of the SDK requires P... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
CYPD3126-42FNXITベースのサンプルプロジェクトが御座いましたら提供頂けませんでしょうか?用途としましては、デバイス(CYPD3126-42FNXIT)へのFWの書込みテストを実施するのみですのでFW動作自体の確認等は行う予定は御座いません。無い場合は、単純なFW(HEXファイル)の同デ... Show More
dapec_2892156
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm trying to program a CCG4 based chip using the EZ-PD Configuration Utility. Which devices are supported as the bridge in this application?So far I'... Show More
hule_3123091
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
dp dongle
solved msg Solved
使用CYPD3120 搭配 HS DEMUX PS8742B,來做dp dongle,板子已固定PS8742B gpio mode,在廠商提供的hex檔是可以正常輸出的,也已從可以輸出dp ok的下載好CONFIG.c ‧因為有其他需要的功能,所以要重新撰寫souce code來符合需求‧但重新用P... Show More
JoLu_3455101
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,The default CCP3PA project (CY4532 EVK with CYPD3171 CLA implementation) uses direct feedback implementation. In the firmware, there's the followin... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.