Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Raro_2284361
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Setting up this discussion so we can all share data on how this should be done as there is many ways to Skin a Cat (as they say)With specific input po... Show More
Raro_2284361
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,So we built a Bootloader for the CCG5 based on CCG3PA CC line bootloader as instructed by you, now it seems that the Cypress Config utility is not ... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We are developing a CCG4-based dock with PS8742 mux. We have dual ports for docking and using a passive DP-mux to select which video is selected to... Show More
aldr_3203566
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am currently working on a project involving a CCG2 CYPD2122-20FNXI chip.Other topics related to this are as follows…Design confirmation for CCG2 CYP... Show More
RaRo_1233086
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Need to Program these devices , they don't seem to show in the new SDK nor in the config utilityHelp Please Show More
AlMa_1521636
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using a CCG3PA CYPD3174 for a 78W power adaptor. I need to be able to detect whether a 5A cable is plugged into it to allow for greater than 3A o... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm looking at a 100W USB PD application, derived from on the 4531 CCG3 EVK hardware.What firmware constants, variables, or definitions should I chang... Show More
mafic_3989141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi have a problem with a CCG3PA development kit, I have uploaded the firmware for Power Bank, but when try to recharge the battery nothing append.I us... Show More
mafic_3989141
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello everyone,I'm trying to make a powerbank with only the USB Type C dual-role connector with CCG3PA. Anyone can tell me an alternative to the SC891... Show More
KeTa_1341526
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Please tell me about FW of CYPD3125-40LQXI.Q1) Is the design of FW provided by CY4531 FW and EZ-PD CCGx Host SDK the same?       - CY4531 FW : C... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.