Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The three reference designs for Display Port Cable Solutions show the USB 2.0 signals (D+/-) terminating in the Cypress CCGx or Billboard controller.C... Show More
toyac_1469256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I think that it corresponds to various legacy charging (QC 4.0, Apple Charge 2.4 A, etc) as the charging function of CCG 3 PA.Is it possible to corres... Show More
AlMa_1521636
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using CCG3PA with PSoC Creator. I have a signal being input to pin 10 called Int_Rdy that I would like an interrupt that will trigger on both ris... Show More
takac_4094021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am looking forward for a solution from Cypress which converts USB Type C Alternate mode eDP/DP to MIPI DSI. Show More
JaVu_4007791
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am working on USB hub application and referring to 'CYPD3125 Notebook solution with Dual Role functionality' example. I am looking at more detailed ... Show More
Mitchell_shen
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Have anybody meet LG Ultrafine 4K monitor compatibility issue?The display source is from Cypress type-C host port.When computer going to sleep then wa... Show More
byhoc_3774811
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I am looking for the source code for CCG3PA PD Controller in the 45W car charger reference design.  Please let me know how we can get access.Als... Show More
KeTa_1341526
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I confirmed the default FW of CCG3 with the following community.Default FW of CYPD3125-40LQXI/T​ There is one thing I want to check."CYPD3125-40... Show More
chpe_1045071
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

How to program cypd426 before mounting it on circuit board ?

AlMa_1521636
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am using a CCG3PA CYPD3175 for a 18W power adaptor port. I need to be able to detect when a device is plugged in and unplugged from the USBC port re... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.