Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I am trying to customize FW behavior for CYPD2103-14LHXI for e-marked smart cable, to have control of I2C and GPIO(LED) pins. However, in the CCG2 ... Show More
YaGu_3241841
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
hi,
Solved
I have installed PSoC 4.2 in that program file I am unable to find SDK directory,I want to install EZ-PD SDK tool which version of SDK suits for PSoC ... Show More
HsCh_3227321
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
EZ-PD problem
Solved
HiI can't find where can i  config when the Voltage of VBus exceed to the 20V.In the usb-pd sepcThe Bits10..9 must be changed when the Vbus voltage ex... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I don't own any usb type-c port's , just own USB 3.0 , USB 2.0 ports , can i use the gender otg adapters with this Protocol Analyzer , will it work Show More
HsCh_3227321
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi I want to use the EZ-PD configuration Unity to program the CCG2 emarker board.When i connect the GGC1 host board to the computer, the USB-Serial Br... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a CY4532 Demo Board and config to PPS 3.3V to 20V 1A.I try to get a 1A load in 5V (5 ohm) and  send PPS command to 0.1A .It's no change in 1A.H... Show More
HsCh_3227321
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi Where can i download the detail datasheet of the cgg1/2 that describes the register's address and content's function controlled by external mcu via... Show More
HsCh_3227321
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, i wonder if ccg2 has the internal temperature sense connect to the adc then i could get the internal temperature by using PD command by the hos... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,I'm having an issue using the CCG3PA Eval kit (CY4532) to charge certain devices. Under normal operating conditions, and using the latest stock ... Show More
Anonymous
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
In the sample code, it only exist one mode in one svid. for example. 0XFF01 only have one mode with VDO = 0x1005.but if I want to add two more mode in... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.